1) Laundry room
3) Swimming Pool
4) VCR & DVD movie rentals
5) Lending Library
7) Dump Station
8) Mail Service
9) Horseshoe pit
10) U-Haul Truck rentals
1) Grand Canyon - 78 miles. Spectacular panoramma following 277 miles of the Colorado River Basin, one mile deep, 600 feet to 18 miles wide, opening 2 billion years of geologic history.
2) Oak Creek Canyon - Sedona 73 miles. Picturesque red rock formations among Pinion pines and cedar, must be seen.
3) Jerome - 68 miles. One of America's fantastic ghost towns overlooking the Verde Valley.
4) Tuzigoot National Monument - 80 miles. 550 year old Indian ruins.
5) Montezuma National Monument - 93 miles. 11th century cliff dwellings, the best ones preserved in the United States.
6) Wupatki National Monument - 62 miles. Well preserved remnant of ancient civilization, which 800 years ago was a thriving community.
7) Sunset Crater - 55 miles. Top of an extinct volcano colored by red, orange and yellow ciders. Astronauts train in this crater for moon landings.
8) Meteor Crater - 88 miles. One of the worlds great natural attractions, used by NASA to train astronauts.
9) Grand Canyon Caverns - 45 miles. 210 feet underground. The most selenite crystals of any known cave in North America.
10) Walnut Canyon - 55 miles. Hike into this spectacular canyon, see more than 300 cliff dwellings and a museum of Indian relics.
11) Laughlin Casinos - 150 miles. Popular recreation destination.